Walden Mekatronik San. Tic. A.Ş. takes the highest possible level of security measures to ensure that your personal data is collected, stored and shared in accordance with the law and to protect your privacy. Our aim; In accordance with Article 10 of the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data and in line with your satisfaction, we inform you in the most transparent way about the ways your personal data is collected, the purposes of processing, the persons shared, the legal reasons and your rights.
a) Data Controller, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law No. 6698”), your personal data; Walden Mekatronik San. Tic. A.S. ("COMPANY") within the scope described below and can be processed.
b) The Purpose of Processing Personal Data by the COMPANY, from parties such as customers, employees, potential customers, employee candidates, business partners, website and store visitors and suppliers, identification information, contact information, customer information, customer transaction information, transaction security information, Personal data can be collected in categories such as legal transaction and compliance information and marketing sales information.
Your personal data collected;
- To be able to offer the products and services of the COMPANY to you, to fulfill our obligations to you, to organize records and documents, to comply with the information storage, reporting, information, tax and other obligations stipulated by local and international legal legislation,
- Providing you with special advertisements, campaigns, advantages and other benefits to be made for sales and marketing activities to increase the quality of services and products,
- Information processing requirements, system structure, the necessity of the information processing support services received, the necessary information regarding these services and products To communicate for the purpose of transferring information,
- To carry out traffic measurement, statistical analysis, Segmentation / profiling and CRM studies for sales and marketing activities ,
- To measure and increase customer satisfaction, to receive your opinions and suggestions about new services and products, problem
- To receive your error reports, to inform you about your products and services, complaints and requests,
- Managing your online marketing subscription, receiving your orders, performing your payment transactions, providing logistics cooperation with third parties and sending products, recommending products and services that may be of interest to you, online behavioral advertising and marketing, customer portfolio management, measuring and improving service quality, communication, optimization, audit, risk management and control, promotion, analysis, interest identification, scoring, profiling, marketing, sales, advertising, communication
- Comparative product and / or service offering, modeling, existing or new product studies and / or developments , to use your personal data in all kinds of products and services to be offered to you within the scope of the law and relevant legislation regulating the works written in the COMPANY's main contract, which is the subject of your disclosure to the COMPANY,
- To comply with the information storage, reporting, informing obligations stipulated by official institutions, to fulfill the requirements of the contracts and to fulfill the legal obligations of the COMPANY regarding the use of these services,
- In line with the purpose of determining and implementing the commercial and business strategies of the COMPANY; Financial operations carried out by the COMPANY, communication, market research and social responsibility activities, purchasing operations (request, proposal, evaluation, order, budgeting,
contract), internal system and application management operations, legal operations - Managing requests from official authorities or you examine, evaluate and respond, Personal data will be processed within the terms and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of Law No. 6698.
c) To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred Your collected personal data; Limited to the realization of the above-mentioned objectives;
- Business partners, shareholders, affiliates of the COMPANY,
- Persons or organizations permitted by the provisions of the Turkish Commercial Code, Turkish Code of Obligations and other legislation,
- Legally authorized public institutions and organizations, administrative authorities and legal authorities,
- Real persons or legal entities with whom we cooperate in product / service comparison, analysis, evaluation, advertisement and realization of the above-mentioned purposes, program partner institutions and organizations, institutions that we have contracted to send the messages we send to our customers, cargo companies that deliver your orders from our online store It can be transferred within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of Law No. 6698.
ç) Method and Legal Reason of Personal Data Collection Your personal data, our stores, our website and mobile application, our call centers, our social media accounts, especially in oral, written or electronic media or other channels to be established / formed in the future; The execution of the contract by the COMPANY for the above-mentioned purposes within the framework of the legal legislation and the execution of the contract, the fact that it is clearly stipulated by the law, that your personal data is made public by you, it is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of the right to be granted to you It is collected in a way that does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms, limited to the existence of legal reasons such that the COMPANY must fulfill its legitimate interests and legal obligations.
d) Rights of the Personal Data Owner enumerated in Article 11 of Law No. 6698 As personal data owners, if you submit your requests regarding your rights to the COMPANY using the following methods, the COMPANY will finalize the request as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. The answer to be given will not be charged up to ten pages. A transaction fee of 1 Turkish Lira will be charged for each page above ten pages. If the answer to the application is given in a recording medium such as CD or flash memory, the fee that may be requested by our COMPANY will not exceed the cost of the recording medium. In this context, personal data owners;
To learn whether your personal data is processed, to request information if personal data has been processed, To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose, To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad, To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing, and to request notification of the third parties to whom personal data is transferred , Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the law and other relevant laws, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons for its processing disappear, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred, It has the right to object to the occurrence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems, and to demand the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data.
In accordance with the paragraph 1 of the 13th article of the Law No.6698 and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller dated 10.03.2018, in Turkish and in writing or registered e-mail (KEP) address, secure You can transmit it by using electronic signature, mobile signature or the electronic mail address previously notified to the COMPANY and registered in our system. The COMPANY reserves the right to verify your identity before answering.
In your application;
a) your name, your surname and written application if your signature,
b) for the Republic of Turkey citizens of the Republic of Turkey's ID number, you're unfamiliar your nationality, your passport number or, if your identification number,
c) Notification mainly residential or business location of your address,
d) if essential electronic mail notification address, telephone and fax number,
d) Your request subject must be present , and if any, information and documents related to the subject must be attached to the application. You can send your written applications to Walden Mekatronik San. Tic. A.Ş., address. You can make your applications via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
According to the nature of your request, information and documents must be provided to us completely and accurately. If the requested information and documents are not provided properly, there may be problems in the full and qualified execution of the researches to be made by the COMPANY based on your request. In this case, the COMPANY declares that it reserves its legal rights. For this reason, your application must be sent completely and containing the requested information and documents, depending on the nature of your request.